Cloverleaf Advocacy and Advocacy Awareness Week 2023 logo

Call us on: 01924 454875

Easy Read


MENU menu

Close close menu

Independent Health Complaints Advocacy


Who might need this: anyone who needs support to make a complaint about an NHS or NHS funded service.


An Independent Health Complaints Advocate is specially trained to help people through the NHS complaints process. It’s a statutory service which means that anyone making a complaint about the NHS has a right to advocacy support. People can have help from an advocate at any point in the complaints process.


What does an Independent Health Complaints Advocate do?



Who can make a referral?


To make a referral, or find out more about the support we can provide, please contact us on 0300 012 4212 or via email to:  


Not the right type of advocacy for you? Try these:


Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy

Care Act Advocacy

Independent Mental Health Advocacy


Relevant Person’s Representative

Non Statutory Community Advocacy

Carers Advocacy

Self Advocacy