HEAD OFFICE, Cloverleaf Advocacy, 5th Floor, Empire House, Old Wakefield Road, Dewsbury, WF12 8DJ
Barnsley Carers Service
Barnsley Carers Service is a free service for unpaid carers. We provide support, advice and training designed to improve the quality of life and wellbeing of local carers. Our team offers information and advice, drop-in support, groups, events and activities, education, benefits and financial advice, training and so much more.
Barnsley Safe Places
We run the Safe Places scheme in Barnsley. A Safe Place is a shop, business or public building where you can go if you need help to contact a friend or carer if you are out and feel unsafe.
The best way to use Barnsley Safe Places is to join by completing the online form.
Once you are a member you will:
- Get a welcome pack
- Find out about new Safe Places
- Find out about Safe Places events
- Get a membership contact card
Thursday's Voice is a self-advocacy group for adults living with a learning disability, autism or both that meets every week on a Thursday. Group members make the decisions at Thursday's Voice. Come along and have your say, you can get involved or just meet new friends.
My Barnsley Too
Barnsley’s Disability Equality Forum
For disabled people, their loved ones and supporters.
We engage with the people who can make change happen.
Cloverleaf Advocacy will be administering grant funding on behalf of Barnsley Council in the form of Customer Engagement Grants (CEG) for the financial year 2023-24. The grants are to support local voluntary and community groups to undertake events and activities that will promote engagement, involvement and support equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Inspire and enthuse those people living with physical and/or learning disabilities, particularly those not previously involved in any engagement or involvement work where possible.
- Engage public audiences with innovative and creative opportunities to share views and concerns about local issues and services
- Reach specific disabilities groups/communities and individuals (including carers) that may be under-represented from an engagement perspective
- Gather some local insights and information about the issues that matter and the impact of the activity undertaken
Applications must be received no later than 5 PM, 31st January 2024
If you need to submit a paper copy of your application or would like to discuss your project prior to applying, please contact:
Anthony Carr on 07827 946910
Barnsley Engagement Network
Cloverleaf Advocacy 2000 Ltd
5th Floor Empire House
Old Wakefield Road