Calderdale Self-Advocacy Network
What we do
Cloverleaf Advocacy's CSAN delivers self-advocacy services for adults (18+) with a learning disability living in Calderdale.
Here at CSAN, we believe self-advocacy is all about speaking up for yourself and your rights, making a difference in your community, getting involved in projects, making friends and, most of all, having fun!
CSAN works in partnership with people with a learning disability, allowing them to shape the way that the service supports them in the community by:
- Facilitating self-advocacy meetings in local areas around Calderdale
- Getting involved in learning disability projects around Calderdale and nationwide
- Working together with other professionals to improve services
- Raising awareness about learning disabilities around Calderdale
- Supporting the Learning Disability Partnership Board (LDPB) to meet and take forward agreed actions that raise awareness and ensure people’s voices are heard.
Calderdale Self Advocacy Network is open to anyone 18+ living in Calderdale and we would love for more people to get involved. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never participated in self-advocacy before; your experiences will add value to the work we do. And, if you aren’t comfortable attending meetings or saying how you feel, don’t worry, we can help you develop the skills and confidence you need to do both.
Get in touch!
To find out more, call Sam on 07720 164556
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at our latest Newsletter to find out more
Meet the team
|Jackie Dolman, Co-ordinator||Sam Burn, Group Facilitator|