Training & Qualifications
Our training and development team, Cloverleaf Connect, is an innovative training provider offering high quality and creative courses.
We run courses for individuals and organisations wanting to improve their skills and understanding in areas such as advocacy, mental health, and communication. Our training includes CPD accredited courses, and we are a national training centre for City & Guilds and First Aid Awards Ltd.
With over 30 years of combined experience, our training team has developed a range of interactive courses that maximise the learning environment, whether training is delivered face-to-face or online. Each course is built around the needs of each participant, or organisation when delivered in-house. As a result, they will gain the skills and experience needed to carry out their role or progress within their career successfully.
Training courses offered include
- Active Listening Skills for Professionals (CPD accredited)
- Understanding the Care Act -for carers
- Conflict Management
- End of Life (CPD accredited)
- Independent Advocacy Support Under the Care Act
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Level 2 Award in Independent Advocacy
- Self Advocacy Skills (CPD accredited)
- City and Guilds National Advocacy Qualification (all modules)
- Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health (FAA)
- Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (FAA)
- A wide range of bespoke training to meet your organisation’s needs
Virtual training courses
Download our Training Event Booking Form.
Want to know more?
For more information please get in touch.