Christmas opening times
Just a short note from us here at Cloverleaf Advocacy to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Our phone lines will be open during normal office hours 9.00am - 5.00pm as usual, apart from the Bank Holidays on December 27th, 28th and January 3rd when we will be closed.
We know that as much as this time of year can be joyous for many, it can also be a tricky and lonely time for others. If you need any additional support over the festive period, here’s a list of services that can help...
- The Samaritans – 116 123 - Samaritans | Every life lost to suicide is a tragedy | Here to listen
- Carers UK - 020 7378 4999 - We’re here to make life better for carers - Carers UK
- Refuge - 0808 2000 247 - Refuge Against Domestic Violence - Help for women & children.
- The Trussel Trust - 01722 580 180 Find a Food Bank - The Trussell Trust
- NHS emergency mental health link - Mental Health Helpline for Urgent Help - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
- Crisis - Crisis | Together we will end homelessness