Help shape the Government's 10-year mental health plan
The government has committed to developing a new cross-government, 10-year plan for mental health and well-being for England.
To ensure the new plan responds to the public’s priorities, a new discussion paper and call for evidence survey have been launched which will focus on
understanding the causes of mental ill-health and ensuring local systems work together to promote good mental health.
The department of Health and Social Care wants to hear everyone’s views. This includes:
- children and young people, adults, and older adults who have experienced mental ill-health
- people who have cared for someone affected by mental ill-health
- people who work or volunteer in health and social care services who support people with their mental health
- people who work or volunteer in places where they meet people who are affected by mental ill-health
- academics and experts who work on mental health
Full details of the discussion paper can be found here
For Easy Read documents, please click here
You can complete the call for evidence survey here