Become a Trustee
Cloverleaf is looking for people to join our voluntary Board of Trustees. As a Trustee, you will help ensure we deliver high-quality advocacy services that allow people to take control of their lives, make their own decisions, and achieve their goals.
Our current board has a broad range of skills and experience, including lived experience. We want to enhance these skills. We welcome applications from people who have/are working at a senior level within the private, public or charity sector.
We are especially interested in receiving applications from people with experience of accessing health and social care services. We believe you have a unique perspective that adds value to our work and helps us understand the needs of the people we support.
We want our Trustees to be
- Interested in developing services that allow people to maintain choice and control over their lives
- Concerned about the future of health and care
- Passionate about their local community
- Committed to supporting the charity sector during times of change
- Keen to know what people think about the services they receive and the services we provide
We ask our Trustees to
- Attend meetings of a few hours every two to three months
- Review and respond to minutes, reports, and financial statements
- Occasionally meet with staff and visit services
- Represent Cloverleaf at meetings and network events
- Act as an advocate for Cloverleaf, promoting us within their circles and networks (supporting future growth)
While we cannot pay our Trustees, reasonable expenses will be covered. Trustees will receive a full induction and ongoing support from fellow board members.
For more information about becoming a Trustee please give us a call on