Become a Trustee
Cloverleaf is looking for people to join our voluntary Board of Trustees. As a Trustee, you will help ensure we deliver high-quality advocacy services that allow people to take control of their lives, make their own decisions, and achieve their goals.
Our current board has a broad range of skills and experience, including lived experience. We want to enhance these skills. We welcome applications from people who have/are working at a senior level within the private, public or charity sector.
We are especially interested in receiving applications from people experienced in accessing health and social care services. We believe you have a unique perspective that adds value to our work and helps us understand the needs of the people we support.
We want our Trustees to be
- Interested in developing services that allow people to maintain choice and control over their lives
- Concerned about the future of health and care
- Passionate about their local community
- Committed to supporting the charity sector during times of change
- Keen to know what people think about the services they receive and the services we provide
We ask our Trustees to
- Attend meetings of a few hours every two to three months
- Review and respond to minutes, reports, and financial statements
- Occasionally meet with staff and visit services
- Represent Cloverleaf at meetings and network events
- Act as an advocate for Cloverleaf, promoting us within their circles and networks (supporting future growth)
While we cannot pay our Trustees, reasonable expenses will be covered. Trustees will receive a full induction and ongoing support from fellow board members.
For more information about becoming a Trustee please give us a call on